Acton & Middlesex Boston burb temps in the 90s! Sal Panetta, owner & mechanic at Sal’s Auto & Truck Repair shares tips on keeping your vehicle COOL to prevent overheating and engine damage. Do not Drive when Engine Temp rises!
Along with rising temps, your car temperature may rise for a number of reasons ranging from your vehicles oil and fluid levels to problems with your radiator and cooling systems.
Summer Car Care Tips to Keep your Engine COOL
- Park in the shade or a garage out of the direct sun (open your car windows where possible)
- Pay attention to your car’s temperature sensor if it approaches the HOT zone
- If you notice the temp in the red zone – safely pull over (or Drive your car to your mechanic … Sal’s Auto! :).
- Open your windows and turn on the HEAT!
- Keep up with your summer car maintenance – check your oil and coolant & fluid levels, Maintain your car BEFORE the Engine Temp rises!
Sal’s Auto & Truck Repair recommends ongoing regular maintenance based on time or mileage interval to help keep your car running safe & reliable on the road. Call Sal’s Auto & Truck Repair at 978-263-2614 to make an appointment for service. NO Contact drop-off & auto service available.
About Sal’s Auto & Truck Repair is a proud local family favorite full service auto repair shop, brakes, batteries, engines tires & more. Auto Warranty maintenance too, all makes and models. Local & independent, family owned & run for over 4 decades! Visit SalsAutoTruckRepair.com