*Car Care Tip from Jean at Sal's Auto - Schedule an appointment with a trusted auto mechanic and allow a few extra days before you need your car in case additional auto service repairs or parts are needed!*
Here are 5 car care maintenance tips to keep your vehicle safe and reliable on the road this fall:
1. Perform an oil change maintenance service and tire rotation
2. Check your automobile tires and wheel tread for safe traction
3. Check your vehicle brakes to for safe stopping and visibility
4. Have your car battery tested to keep your vehicles starting – with colder temperatures on the way
*Mention this blog post and Sal’s Auto will Test Your Battery for Free*
5. Keep your headlights and windshield wipers clear and well maintained for best visibility!
Sal's Auto & Truck Repair is proud to be a local independent choice for car repair & towing service proudly serving Acton Boxborough Concord Maynard Stow andMetrowest Boston communities for over 4 decades.
Contact Sal’s Auto & Truck Repair at 978-263-2614 to get your vehicle ready for fall back to school!
Have a happy safe fall from all of us at Sal’s Auto & Truck Repair in Acton MA!
#backtoschool #oilchange #carcare #ActonMA